At Trisoft we’re proud to announce that we are the entertainment sponsor for the Nottingham Post Business Awards! The awards ceremony will be hosted on the 11th May at the East Midlands Conference Centre, which is located on the Nottingham University grounds.
Alyson Longley, the Head of Marketing and New Business at Trisoft said in her sponsor message:
“The Nottingham Post Business Awards recognises brilliant talent in Nottingham, which is a hub for enterprising businesses of all shapes and sizes. At Trisoft we understand what it takes to carve a successful business in a competitive market, so we’re delighted at the opportunity to see some of the best business achievements from such an inspiring city.
“For over 35 years we’ve prided ourselves on our ability to stay ahead of the times, and we look forward to seeing which exciting companies win these awards, of which we’re very proud to be the entertainment sponsor.”
With less than a month until the awards ceremony, which recognises the extraordinary achievements of local businesses, the awards finalists have now been selected and the wait to find out the winners has begun, with the award categories as follows:
- Nottinghamshire Company of the Year
- Nottinghamshire Small Business of the Year
- New Business of the Year
- Business Entrepreneur of the Year
- Services Award
- Nottinghamshire Sales and Marketing Award
- Excellence in Science and Technology Award
- Retail Business of the Year
- Creative Industries Business of the Year
- Excellence in Manufacturing Award
- International Trade Award
- Contribution to the Community Award
- Not-for-Profit Organisation Award
The awards evening promises an entertaining night, with special guest hosts and a silent auction for the charity Rainbows Children’s Hospice accompanying the awards ceremony. For the full awards details, sponsors and finalists, visit the dedicated Nottingham Post Business Awards website.
Also keep an eye on the Nottingham Post for a full Trisoft sponsor interview!