Our SharePoint Modules
Save time and money with the latest version of SharePoint and also benefit from our add-on modules – designed within the SharePoint framework to enable you to get the most out of your software.
Here are the modules:
- Our online Absence and Sickness module removes the need for paper-based reporting by allowing employees to request their leave online for approval by line managers, which in turn reduces the time and effort required to record details.
- Health and Safety
- Our online Health and Safety module provides health and safety managers with real-time access to incident reports from any location in addition to streamlining reporting required under RIDDOR.
- Room and Resource Booking
- Cut administration time and any margin for error by switching from paper-based systems for arranging meeting rooms and allocating resources to our online Room and Resource Booking module, which automatically invites attendees, maps out meeting times andand makes sure rooms are not double booked.
- Our Memos module aids compliance by providing a facility to send memo messages to staff members, and by providing reporting on which users have read the memo.
- Payment Diary
- We are developing a Payment Diary module to store all information for payments an organisation needs to make, ensuring the finance team is aware of all payments and reducing the risk of any errors from lost invoices to duplicate payments by paper-based systems.
- Customer Comments
- We’ve made it easier for our customers to manage customer feedback with our Customer Comments and Complaints module. This feature rich tool includes management of the information at complaint level, specific process workflows and a complete suite of reporting tools and dashboards.
- Online Tests
- Our Online Testing module helps our customers to ensure that their staff members are up to speed. Each test can contain a mixture of multiple choice questions, free text questions, and multiple choice questions with free text. Reports are available to show overall statistics for each test, including a breakdown of each individual question and the percentage of each answer within a question.
- We've boosted the productivity levels of employees on the road and those working from home by providing a corporate information extranet. By including items such as a centralised searchable document store and other information resources, details of the latest minutes of meetings, plans, project information, meeting dates and updates for board members, remote workers keep in touch with what's happening wherever they are.
Please contact us for more information about SharePoint and our SharePoint based solutions by phone on 01246 263 450 or email firstname.lastname@example.org